Work at Sprayway
A team with a 'thirst' and some 'first's'
Based just outside Manchester on the edge of the Peak District, a small, eclectic bunch of tea drinking hillwalkers make up the team here at Sprayway. From experienced industry vets to fresh out of uni newbies we all share the same passion for product, knowledge and a desire to inspire and enable.
Fancy joining the team? Then check out our latest vacancies below.
OSC Limited: Sustainability Champion
Outdoor and Sports Company Ltd (OSC Ltd) is the holding company that operates the running brand Ronhill and the outdoor brands Sprayway and Mountain Equipment. Over the last ten years we have introduced a lot of market leading initiatives to improve the sustainability and lessen the negative environmental and social impacts of our businesses across the world. We have a lot of projects on the go and are now looking to recruit someone to become our Sustainability Champion across the business. Reporting to the senior management team you will be responsible for embedding sustainable practices throughout our business to allow us to reach our overall goals.
To be the lead person on sustainability in the business.
• Work with all staff across OSC Ltd to assess the company’s current ethical trade and sustainability performance in both operations and products.
• Identify and prioritise the company's key issues and recommend actions for proactively addressing these at both an operational and brand level.
• Develop a road map with targets and timed objectives to measure our progress.
• Compile and draft approaches, policies, and standards for internal sign-off by the management team. Introduce them into our day-to-day business, then update as and when required.
• Work with the senior management team to determine our ‘position’ on key issues, working across the brands and channels to coordinate the company position and to determine ways to embed, train, manage and coordinate within the company.
• Identify, develop and manage engagement with relevant external stakeholders (incl. through multi-stakeholder forums) to stay up to date with latest developments, and participate in varying sustainability activities and partnerships.
• Degree level qualification as a minimum with post grad CPD preferred.
• 3 to 5 years post-graduation experience in a sustainability or similar supply chain role.
• Experience and knowledge of apparel and sewn goods supply chains.
• Have worked with multiple networks and stake holders on supply chain or sustainability issues.
• Ideally an active backpacker, climber, runner or mountaineer. Some outdoor sports interest is essential.
Location: Hyde, Greater Manchester
Job type: Full time, Permanent
Salary: £35k - £37.5k per year
Interested? then send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 07/06/2021
Fit Model: Men's Medium Sprayway
We are currently looking for a male fit model (size medium) to assist in our product design & develop process here at our Manchester HQ.
You will fit to the following measurements:
Chest: 39”- 40”
Inside Leg: 32”
- Provide constructive feedback regarding the fit of garments during the fittings
- Comfortable standing in front of large groups
- Maintain measurements to ensure fits are accurate
- Available for fit sessions during working week
- A passion for the outdoors/hillwalking would be advantageous
Day rate and travel expenses covered.
Fit sessions will take place at our head office located in Hyde, 20 minutes by car from Manchester City Centre.
Fit the bill??? then contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your exact measurements and a full body photo.