Our warmest down jacket built to keep cold winter days at bay.
- TecSHELL™ Loft 40D polyamide ripstop fabric is highly water resistant, light and tough
- TecSHELL™ 20D polyamide fabric with PFC Free DWR
- 258g (M) of 700+ fill 90/10 Duck Down is fully traceable
- Stitch through baffle construction
- Detachable fully adjustable hood with tuck away face guard feature
- Reversed centre front zip with insulated placket
- 2 zipped hand pockets with insulated plackets, Hook and loop tabbed inner pocket
- Adjustable cuffs
- Adjustable spilt hem drawcords
- 100% recycled polyamide outer/inner ; 100% down fill
- Supplied with stuff sack
- Contains non-textile parts of animal origin
|Youtube Video Link||No|
|Vimeo Video Link||No|
Sprayway down filled garments use 80/20 Natural Duck down with 550cu.in/oz fill power (european standard) containing non-textile products of animal origin. Down has great lofting properties which means that it traps small pockets of air between the fibres. The air is quickly warmed by body heat, and so gives high levels of insulation from a lightweight garment. Down garments are by nature very packable because the loft can simply be compressed out by rolling the garment up.