Terms & Conditions
This web site is owned and maintained by Outdoor and Sports Company Limited (OSC). The use of this web site is subject to the following terms and conditions, which you should read carefully. By using this web site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use this web site.
Exclusion of liability
While we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this web site, we give no warranty and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this web site. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, special, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this web site. Further, no warranty is given that the web site shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability. Also, we accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this web site by unauthorised third parties.
Access to and use of this web site is at the user's own risk and we do not warrant that the use of this web site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to any property, including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall attempt to exclude liability for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
This web site may at any point contain links to other web sites, which are hosted and maintained by third parties. We have no control over the content or security of any such site. You link to such web sites at your own risk, and we make no representations regarding the content of any such web site. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage, which may arise from the use of such third party web sites.
Outdoor and Sports Company Limited. All rights, save as expressly granted, are reserved. Reproduction in any form of any part of the contents of this web site without our prior written consent is prohibited unless for personal use only
This web site contains numerous logos and trade marks belonging to various organisations. No rights are granted in respect of any of the above trademarks and are used by permission of their respective owners.
Changes to web site
1. In order to enter the competition, entrants must:
ii. Like the relevant post matching the date
2. Entries can be submitted by post sharing + like or if on Twitter retweet from post time until the following days post is live. Entries not in accordance with the entry instructions are invalid.
4. The competition is open to all UK residents aged sixteen (16) and over. However the competition is specifically closed to (i) employees of Sprayway UK and its subsidiaries, agents and advisors and their families; (ii) any other company, organisation or person assisting or connected with the competition.
6. NO PURCHASE OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO TAKE PART IN THIS PRIZE DRAW.
7. Sprayway shall choose one (1) winner at random each day from those who have correctly completed the entry procedure. Sprayway’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winner of each day shall receive the prize advertised on the post
9. The winner(s) will be announced on the Sprayway Facebook and Twitter page and sent a private Facebook message or email. If the winner does not respond within 14 days of the message, Sprayway reserves the right to offer the prize to the next randomly selected eligible entrant until a winner has been successfully contacted.
10. There is no cash alternative and the prize(s) is not negotiable, transferable or returnable.
15. By entering the competition, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions. English law governs this competition and each party submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
16. Sprayway reserves the right to change the aforementioned Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notification. It is the entrant’s responsibility to check the Terms and Conditions for changes.
17. The promoter of this competition is Sprayway, Redfern House, Dawson Street, Hyde, Cheshire, SK14 1RD